$25.00 for 30-minutes
$45.00 for 60-minutes
Group Singing or Theory Lessons
$18.00 for 30-minutes, per student
$33.00 for 60-minutes, per student
One free 30-minute trial lesson per student/group.
It is the student's responsibility to organise the minimum number of participants (2-6 people) for a group lesson.
Prepay private lessons for the school term to receive a 5% discount.
A one hour lesson can consist of half an hour of piano or singing with half an hour of music theory.
The $45-hour lesson applies to one student. If you have two children with consecutive lesson times, it is $25 per half hour.
Book online and pay using Credit Card or PayPal.
You will receive a receipt of payment and lesson time reminders.
Terms and Conditions
Regarding lessons and lesson payments:
- We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. Lessons cannot be rescheduled within 24 hours of the lesson.The lesson payment will be forfeited if canceled within 24 hours.
- All scheduled and rescheduled lessons must be completed by the end of the QLD school term; they may not carry over to the next term or into the school holidays.
- If a student is unwell, please contact Tempo Tutoring to reschedule the lesson. If a student arrives unwell, they may be turned away and payment forfeited. This is to ensure the health of our tutors and all students.
- Each new student is entitled to one, no obligation, completely free 30-minute trial lesson
- Lessons must be prepaid in groups of four or ten.
- If payments are late, discounts will not be applied and preferred lesson time will not be secured until payment is cleared.
- Term payments should be made before the first lesson of the term in Week 1. This is to ensure the 10 lessons are completed before the end of the term.
- Lessons must be done on a weekly basis.
- Refunds are not issued. If a student wishes to discontinue lessons, the student must either attend the remaining lessons or forfeit their payment. At least 2 weeks notice should be given if a student wishes to end their enrollment.
- The 5% discount for 10 lessons is per student. For example, if a parent purchases 5 lessons each for two children, the discount does not apply.
- The $45-hour lesson applies to one student. If you have two children with consecutive lesson times, it is $25 per half hour.
Regarding student expectations and behaviour:
- Arrive on time for their lesson
If a student is late, the lesson will be shorter than the scheduled amount of time.
- Practice at home and complete homework.
It is the student's and parent's responsibility to ensure practice is completed at home for a sufficient amount of time. If homework is not completed or not at an acceptable standard, it will be completed during the lesson, which can lead to repetitive lessons and slow progress.
- Have a piano or keyboard at home to practice on.
- Act and conduct themselves appropriately during lessons.
Behaviour that is deemed inappropriate, rude or uncooperative may cause early termination of the lesson. If bad behaviour continues, the student will be unenrolled.
- Underage students should have parental supervision at all times.
Your children should be supervised by an adult at all times. With back to back lessons, tutors cannot supervise your children outside of their lesson time. If you leave the premises during the lesson, please return early to pick up your children.
- Please be mindful that you will be entering someone else's property.
Do not let your children venture around the house, upstairs or into the backyard. Please alert a tutor to any damage to property. Try to avoid bringing food into the waiting area or piano room and do not leave rubbish behind. The front door must remain closed as pets live on the property. The front yard should not be treated as a play area; there is no front gate and the property is located on a main road.